RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Online Form Notification announced by Reserve Bank of India RBI Jobs 2017-2018.
Reserve Bank of india (RBI) has Recently invited online Application form of assistant Recruitment total 623 vacancy in Various Office .All Those Candidates who have Completed the Eligibility Criteria and Interested to RBI Assistant Vacancies can Read the Notification and Apply Online.
Total Vacancy : 623 Post
General : 308 Post | OBC : 144 Post | SC : 92 Post | ST : 79 Post
|Office Name||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||07||04||02||0||13|
How to Apply : Interested eligible candidates can apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment through Online mode only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted, before filling up On-line application form candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
Educational Qualification for apply :
- Candidates Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks from any Recognized Board of India
- Having Basic Computer Knowledge with Word Processing
Pay Scale : Rs. 14650-32528
Age Limit as on 01/10/2017 :
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Application Fee :
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- SC & ST, Candidates : Rs. 50/-
Payment Mode : Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card/ Net Banking,Mobile Wallets and E-Challan Mode.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Start : 18 October 2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10 November 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 10 November 2017
- Last Date of Print Application : 25 November 2017
- Pre- Exam Date : 27-28 November (Tentative)
- Main- Exam Date : 20 December (Tentative)
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
IMPORTANT LINKS BELOW :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|