Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017-18 apply online 02/2018 Batch for the post of pilot job get all necessary news
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 notification Defence Bharti Defence Job Vacancy 2017-18
Indian Coast Guard has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of Assistant Commandant in General Duty, General Duty (Pilot), Pilot (CPL) posts. Those Candidates are Interested to the Indian Coast Guard recruitment can read notification before apply online and last date to fill application form 02 Dec 2017.
Name of the Posts (Only for Men)
| Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria
|General Duty Pilot|
|General Duty||Male||01/07/1993 to 30/06/1997|
|General Duty Pilot||Male||01/07/1993 to 30/06/1999|
|Pilot CPL||Male||01/07/1993 to 30/06/1999|
Additional Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidates failed in Computerised Pilot Selection System or suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy are not eligible for Pilot branch.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Only candidates cleared their final year / final semester exam and completed their degrees are to apply.
How to Apply Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 – 2018
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- No other mode of Application will accepted.
- Candidates can apply from 18.11.2017 to 02.12.2017
- Click on Opportunity button and Select the post applied for.
- Fill the details correctly and upload the recent passport size color photograph (10 to 40 KB) and signature (10-30KB) in jpeg format
- Click on Submit button
- Take printout of the Application form for your future reference.
Important Instructions :
- Only candidates who have cleared their final year exams and completed their degree are to apply.
- Appearing candidates / final semester result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply from 02/2018 batch
- Free boarding & lodging facility for the duration of FSB will be provided.
- No TA will be paid to candidates appearing for the screening/Qualifying test.
- While shortlisting applications, for call up , priority will be given to candidates with higher %age of marks in the degree.
- Coast Guard reserves the right to fix the cut off percentage for issue of PSB call up letters.
Selection Procedure :
Short listing of Applications – Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or center may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher %are received.
- Preliminary Selection – Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak. and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage.
Candidates who are qualified in Preliminary Selection stage will be eligible for last final selection round/stage.
- Final Selection – The candidates qualifying for Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded to Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task, and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
- Medicals – All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo the Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital. Candidates for GD (Pilot) will undergo medical at AFCME, Delhi.
- CPSS – GD (Pilot) candidates on qualifying FSB will be required to appear for CPSS at Dehradun/Mysore AFSBs. That already qualified CPSS is to provide details of the batch, Chest number, and place while filling up PIQ forms during FSB.
- Validity of Selection – The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final merit list will have no rights for automatic selection for the next batch. Such candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
Application Fee :
- General & OBC : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
IMPORTANT LINKS BELOW FOR Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|