RBI Recruitment 2017: Office Attendant 526 Post Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 526 Office Attendant vacancies Eligible candidates who have completed their 10th Exam From any Recognized Board they will apply RBI Office attendant 2017 from 17-11-2017 to 07-12-2017.
|Vacancy Details Total Vacancy : 526 Post|
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|RBI Office Wise Vacancy Details|
|Office Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Chandigarh & Shimla||33||14||0||0||47|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji||142||0||0||23||165|
Age Limit as on 01/11/2017 :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Application Fee :
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 50/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 50/-
Payment Mode : Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test and Language Proficiency Test.
1. Before applying, candidate should have scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.rbi.org.in.
3. Click on Opportunities@RBI.
4. Go to Current Vacancies—–>Vacancies.
5. Select the desired post & read all the notification.
6. Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
7. Click on “Click here for New Registration”
8. Fill all the details & submit the form.
9. Take a Printout of online application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Start : 17 November 2017
- Last Date For Apply Online : 07 December 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 07 December 2017
- Exam Date : January 2018
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon